Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Your opinion on the BATTLEFIELD franchise?

My first Battlefield game was Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the ps3 and I read that the online was great. I was planning a online game to buy so i chose Modern Warfare 2 because of those misleading people. However, I looked on Youtube and searched up BF: BC2 gameplay. After watching a few videos of people playing online my mind just totally changed. That was how I was introduced to the Battlefield series. Since I heard that the campaign was not so good I played it first when i bought the game from Gamestop. To tell you the truth I thought that the game's story was astonishing. I finished the game almost 3 times now.

You may ask the question how the heck does this guy like the story of this game so much? My answer would consist of how it makes sense, the pacing, the characters, destruction, frostbite 1.5 engine, and much much more. I would also like to say its like reading a book and people need to wait for the action.

I like how DICE shapes the story but for some reason certain people do not. My opinion is that DICE should add more suspense, and get to the action faster. For example, if you had to go to work in the morning and you were looking in a newspaper you do not want to take a long time to get to the juicy details.

So tell me what is your opinion on the Battlefield franchise?

I do not care if you are an XBOX gamer, PLAYSTATION gamer, or PC gamer.

If you have PS3 may you plese share with me your PSN online ID (optional)

If you have come to rant and call the game/franchise this and that then please keep some of those opinions to yourself.

I do not work at EA or DICE.Your opinion on the BATTLEFIELD franchise?
I love Battlefield, best shooter series out there. I was hooked on 1942, then on Vietnam. However, Battlefield 2 was was really got me. Apart from pioneering the modern shooter genre (Way before CoD4) the game was huge, had great weapons, game modes, and vehicles, required cooperation, had mic support and was simply fun to play. I really loved it. I didn't care too much for the first Bad Company, as I find that the consoles ruin Battlefield, however I love Bad Company 2 for PC. Can't wait for #3!Your opinion on the BATTLEFIELD franchise?
Well Battlefield 2 I loved it because of the wide range of weapons and vehicles in multiplayer. Same with Bad company 1 and 2. Battlefield 3 is looking like it's going to step it up and be even more amazing.
  • rachel zoe collection
  • tgi fridays locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment