Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can't play battlefield 2142!!!?

Everything is fine until i go to the log in menu. After i put my password and account name i press log in but it won't load. It just keeps saying " contacting EA master server " and it stays like this for 10 minutes until the the game goes back to the log in menu again. The same happens on battlefield 2 and i don't no what to do. I don't no what's going on, cause I used to be able to play it, and one day this happened and I haven't been able to play the game since. I don't no if this helps but i have the 1.5 patch installed. Thanks for your time!Can't play battlefield 2142!!!?
Something must be blocking the game, like a firewall or router ports.Can't play battlefield 2142!!!?
3 things u can do

1. re install

2. make sure u got the valid patches of the EA site not of some underworld website

3. if u stil have the coupon or whatever bring it back to the store and get a new copy or a new game

No comments:

Post a Comment