Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are the top 5 games you're looking forward to this year?

I usually don't ask questions like this, but there are so many awesome games coming out this year that I just want to know which of the 20 or so games the online community is looking forward to the most.



Mine would be:

5. Dead Island

4. Halo CE Anniversary

3. MW3

2. Battlefield 3

1. SKYRIM!!What are the top 5 games you're looking forward to this year?
5, Batman Arkham City

4, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrym

3, Halo CE: 10th Anniversary

2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

1, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Definitely Skyrim %26amp; Guild Wars 2! (not sure if GW2 is this year though) I'm so sad they pushed back ME3, but if it's to improve it I guess it's okay to make me wait longer... I'm not really looking forward to anything else. Maybe DI, but the in-game vids I saw make it look less awesome than the trailers did. Also, I can't wait to get my Gears console bundle!!!What are the top 5 games you're looking forward to this year?
Aha, this year is pretty much over.

But I'd say:



5. Halo Combat Evovled Anniversary

4. Mario Kart 7

3. Tales of the Abyss 3D

2. Professor Layton and the Last Specter

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
1. Skyrim
2. Arkham City
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations
4. Battlefield 3
5. MW3

If Mass Effect 3 came out this year it would definitely be number 1 for me.. I'm so pumped for Skyrim though. I have a feeling it might win GoTYWhat are the top 5 games you're looking forward to this year?
These games I'm listing aren't nessesarily coming out this year, but:



Tales of the Abbys 3DS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake

Skyrim

more "Tales of" games. IDK what else to expect.
5. Halo CE Anniversary

4. MW3

3. Resident Evil 4 HD

2. BF3

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim FTW
Mine are:
1.Assassin's Creed revelations
2.N4S The run
3.Batman Arkham City
4.Diablo 3
5.CoD MW3
Mine:



5. MW3.

4. GoW 3.

3. BFBC 3

2. Fifa 12.

1. Skyrim.
5. Rugby Challenge

4. Batman Arkham City

3. F1 2011

2. MW3

1. Assassin's Creed Relevations
Some of mine are already out but here's my list



5) Alice Madness Returns

4) Gears 3

3) Deus Ex Human Revolution

2) Dead Island

1) Skyrim
1) Zelda : Skyward Sword

2) Skyrim

3) Tales of the abyss 3D

4) Super mario 3d Land

5) Dead Island
Skyward Sword

Skyward Sword

Skyward Sword

Skyward Sword

Skyward Sword



No other games matter because they cannot compare to the epicness that is Zelda.
In no specific order...

AC Revelations

Mw3

Bf3

UC3

RS3

Minecraft (cuz tht technicaly hasnt come out yet lol)
Madden( tomorrow)

Mw3

Battlefield3

Dead island
Skyrim! I suck at everything else except RPG's.
Skyrim...Skyrim...Skyrim...Skyrim..and Skyrim...because Mass Effect 3 is not even close to being released yet.
Air Conflicts - Secret Wars (on its way)

F1 2011

FIFA 12

BF3

Skyrim
Wasn't Metal Gear Rising suppose to come out late this year?
Dead Island

MW3

Skyrim

Battle Field 3

New Turtle Beach
MW3! BFBC3! hope i helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment