Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 2 wont work on my computer?

here are my system specs? i dont know what they mean but here

INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2 REPORT





Report Date: 02/22/2010

Report Time[hr:mm:ss]: 19:47:23

Driver Version: 6.14.10.4396

Operating System: Windows XP* Home Edition, Service Pack 3 (5.1.2600)

Default Language: English

DirectX* Version: 9.0

Physical Memory: 509 MB

Minimum Graphics Memory: 1 MB

Maximum Graphics Memory: 96 MB

Graphics Memory in Use: 6 MB

Processor: x86

Processor Speed: 2793 MHZ

Vendor ID: 8086

Device ID: 2572

Device Revision: 02



also can you tell me how to fix the problem? thanksBattlefield 2 wont work on my computer?
If you can鈥檛 find the right Windows XP drivers manually I would recommend just getting a software program that can do it for you. There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. The best part is it takes a snapshot of your system specifications and matches the right driver to go with it. Perform a free driver scan at:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/drivers/w鈥?/a>

You can also search by the following link:

http://forums.cnet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment