Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which Xbox 360 games would you recommend out of these?

With all the new games that have recently come out and are coming out in the next few weeks I just wanted to get some peoples opinions on what to buy and what to wait to buy. Here are the games in question:1. Mass Effect 2, Haven't played the first or second but looks pretty fun, 2. Bioshock 2, I am currently playing the first Bioshock and enjoying it. The idea of playing as big daddy in the 2nd seems cool. 3. Dante's Inferno seems like a different type of game for than usual for the 360 looks pretty awesome imo but don't know alot about it. 4. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Haven't played the first and obviously haven't played the second since its not out yet. I have played some of the real old WWII Battlefield games and am still actively playing Mw2. 5. Lastly Final Fantasy 13...never played any of them but they look like they could be alot of fun..idk? It would be cool if you could rank these 1-5 ,1 being the one I should buy first 5 being the one to definitely wait on...or if you could supply any information about these games thanks in advance...sorry for the long post but oh well grats if you read it all.Which Xbox 360 games would you recommend out of these?
The final fantasy games are my favorite RPGs. They are all really fun great games. I can't wait to get the new one because it looks like it is going to be really good. I love all the final fantasys. I think you should get it because they are all so good. I'm sure you will love it.Which Xbox 360 games would you recommend out of these?
Mass Effect, Bioshock 2, and Bad Company they are very good games =] well the 1st bioshock was nd yea

No comments:

Post a Comment