Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wierd Battlefield 2142 frame rate issues.

When ever I am playing under a Titan game, for some reason when I look at those huge ships that we are supposed to blow up, my frame rate drops tremendously. When I look away from them, the game has perfect speed again.

I am using:

AGP ATI X1650 PRO

Pentium 4 with 2.4ghz

1.5 gigs of ddr pc3200 kingston ram

What's the problem? Do I need more ram?Wierd Battlefield 2142 frame rate issues.
I fixed a lot of frame rate issues in BF2142 titan mode with a weird seemingly unrelated thing. Mess with your audio hardware/software settings in 2142's settings. I don't remember which setting I had to change to, but it fixed my frames.Wierd Battlefield 2142 frame rate issues.
In the options menu, video settings, turn all the setting to low. That should help you out, if not, then a better pc may be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment