Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 2142 vista problems?

Alright, I just installed Battlefield 2142 deluxe edition on my computer, I updated to 1.5, I updated directx to 9.0 %26amp; punkbuster too. During installation I got a message saying that BF2142 was designed for 32 bit systems, I have a 32 bit vista os. Whenever I go to run it I double click the icon, the screen goes black (Like it should), but then an error message pops up, and the program closes.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance



System Configureation:

OS - Windows Vista Home edition 32 bit

RAM - 2 GB DDR2

CPU - Intel Celeron 2.2ghz

Dell Inspiron 530Battlefield 2142 vista problems?
Try updating your graphics card driver from nvidia.com (if it is the 8600GT). This kind of crash usually has to do with graphics settings or drivers.Battlefield 2142 vista problems?
Direct X 9.0 is a little buggy right now and in it's beta stages. I would get 8.0 and try that.
  • monroe muffler
  • restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment