Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Which is a better laptop for new games like Battlefield 3?

I got really bored of Xbox 360 and sold all of my stuff on ebay and now want to get in to pc gaming. Of course Battlefield 3 is first on my list so I want to make sure I can run it at its best, plus if I can run Battlefield 3 on High than im pretty sure mostly every other game will. I want to run it on the HIGHEST settings.



XPS ///// Alienware

CPU: Intel Core i7 2630QM ///// Intel Core i7 2630QM

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 ///// 8 GB DDR3

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB ///// Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB GDDR5

HDD: 1TB ( 2 x 500gb ) (7200RPM) ///// 750GB (7200RPM)



Also, if you know, is an NVIDIA GTX with 1.5 gb better than an NVIDIA GT with 3gb? GTX is supposed to be better but isnt it all about the amount of gb? Example: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB GDDR5 or the NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB? Sorry,i know I went off into another question I am just looking for the best possible gaming pc. Thanks. I am just stuck between Dell XPS 17 and Alienware M17x. Thanks again!Which is a better laptop for new games like Battlefield 3?
hmm, wonder how much it cost. Found some games benchmarks on GTX 460M http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeFo鈥?/a>

GT 555M http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeFo鈥?/a> but this is the 1.5GB version of it, and i supposed 3GB will perform better than 1.5GB.Which is a better laptop for new games like Battlefield 3?
If you're a serious gamer, don't get a laptop. Laptop graphics cards are specially designed for laptops, and tend to be underpowered compared to their full-size desktop counterparts. Also, once your laptop becomes outdated, it will difficult or impossible to find upgrades for it because those special laptop parts are hard to find, let alone finding one that fits into your laptop properly. A laptop may also be prone to heat issues.

Both the sets of specs you listed are all great...I just suggest getting them in a desktop rather than a laptop.Which is a better laptop for new games like Battlefield 3?
if you need free xbox360 points , you can search for gamefactoy to get your shares

No comments:

Post a Comment