Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Want a graphic card to play Battlefield 3... (Urgent)?

Hello Friends...

I just wanna buy a graphic cards in range of b/w 10,000-11,000 to play battlefield 3 and upcoming heavy games......

My specs are as below...

Intel core i3-530

1.5 TB HDD

6GB Ram (2gb transcend and 4gn Corsair)

Current graphic card is ati radeon 6450 hd

I just wanna know that will my current graphic card make it out with Bf3 Or I will have to buy it(In india) but after Doing google i found out that i have 2 buy a Graphic card.. So plz tell me the model no. of graphic card and its costs in indian Currency so that i can plzy BF3 Smoothly on py PC. And plz also tell me d FPS of my current graphic card, while playing BF3 and d FPS of New Graphic card also Dat u r describing me.... Plz frnds i want d answers Urgently so plz tell me Frnds its urgent....Want a graphic card to play Battlefield 3... (Urgent)?
11,000 indian rupee is roughly equivalent to 210 USD, at least by google. I'd say HD 6870 is quite a good bet for under USD$200. GTX 560 Ti is also a great choice, for a slightly more cost and performs slightly better than HD 6870.

Your current video card is pretty weak, and i'd say it'll run BF3 on low settings on a lower than 1080p resolution.
And why would you need to buy 2 video card? Just get a single, powerful video card and replace your old one.
HD6870/ GTX 560Ti coupled with the rest of your computer's spec will probably run BF3 fine on high, close to ultra, on a 1080p resolution. But that's just my opinion/suggestion.

Edit: Before you decide to get a new video card, check that your power supply unit has enough juice to run either video card. High-end video card requires a decent quality PSU, and check if the PSU has the required connectors to connect to the video card. Also check the dimensions to make sure it fit into your casing.

Edit: According to Nvidia's website, GTX 560 Ti needs a minimum of 500W PSU.I'd imagine HD 6870 to be similar. They both require 2 6 pins connectors. You will also have to consider the brand of the PSU as well - crappy/generic ones have low efficiency. ie: A crappy 500W might only be capable of dishing out 300W max and they tend to deteriorate faster than quality PSU.
If you don't have the required PSU, you might want to look into other alternatives. HD 6850/ GTX 460 are both great cards. I'm using a HD 6850 right now, requires only 1 6 pin connector, GTX 460 requires 2 6 pins. It's considerably cheaper than the earlier alternatives, but of course don't perform as well. I run BF3 on mostly high settings, with 2 or 3 visuals set to medium and it runs great at 1080p resolution.Want a graphic card to play Battlefield 3... (Urgent)?
Best thing to do is goto http://www.systemrequirementslab.com then select Battlefield 3 from the drop-down-list and it will analise your pc and lets you know whether your G Card will run it. I have a Radeon 4870HD 1GB, DDR5 G Card and runs it perfectly. But as i said try that site and see what happens. Or just type in google. canirunit



Hope this helpsWant a graphic card to play Battlefield 3... (Urgent)?
Your graphics card can handle BF3 in Medium - High settings. But try and upgrade your processor. Im on a Dell Studio 1558 and Here are my specs, I can play it on Low with no lag and at 70 fps.



Intel i5 2.4 GHZ

4 GB DDR3 RAM

500 GB HDD

ATI RADEON HD 5470 (Mobility)



Hope It Helps

No comments:

Post a Comment