Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 3 freezing?

Hey everyone, I'm really enjoying the battlefield 3 beta but I'm experiencing a VERY annoying issue. Ever since the beta came out, though I've been experiencing it much more since Caspian Border was released, Battlefield 3 will spontaneously freeze up. The most annoying part is that there is no way to exit out of the browser, even with Alt-F4 or ctrl-W. The only way to get rid of it, it seems, is to minimize the browser and restart my computer. I'm wondering what the cause of it is, and obviously also wondering if there is a solution. I don't think it's my computer, though it may be. Here are my specs in a nutshell:

i7 quad core 2.9 Ghz processor

560M 1.5 gb video card(expandable to 2gb)

8gb of DDR3 RAM(expandable to 16gb)

I know it isn't the best computer in the world but I looked up system requirements for Battlefield 3 and it appeared that I shouldn't have a problem running the game. Also whenever I am in the process of joining a server I get a notification stating that I need to update my video card, but when I attempted to, it still gave me the notification. I don't know if that's the cause but it may be, I don't know. If you can't tell already, I'm not much of a computer wiz. Anyway, if anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.Battlefield 3 freezing?
Update you video drivers yo the latest version. http://www.nvidia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment