Saturday, March 10, 2012

How would these PC specs run Battlefield 3 on max settings?

The Recommended settings that I found online are as follows:



OS: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

RAM: 4GB

Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.

Graphics card memory: 1 GB

Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card

Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version





Now I have the proper OS, and the rest of the specs I have are these:

Processor: AMD Phenom II x6 1100T (3.3Ghz)

Video card: HD Radeon 6870 pci express 2.1 x16

RAM: 8GB

Hard Drive: 1 TB with about 820 GB left



Now I obviously can see some of the specs I already have are overkill to play Battlefield 3, but how will my video card be running? I have it rigged with an HDMI cable to a 23'' monitor 1920x1080 resolution. Any idea on how my machine will be handling the game?



Oh and my sound card is a cheap little Rocketfish 5.1 Pci card. Anyone know if that'll be alright too? I'm not really too concerned about the sound though.How would these PC specs run Battlefield 3 on max settings?
It should play decently. You really don't have overkill on anything there thoughHow would these PC specs run Battlefield 3 on max settings?
Your video card may be a bit weak since the card seems to sell for about 200 or so. I would suggest a Nvidia card since the game is in a way optimized for Nvidia. I have two GTX 580's and I am running the game on the ultra settings with ease. With one you might be able to do so. Even in the forums Battlefeld mentions to run the game on the ultra settings, you need two GTX 580's. That's why I got them lol.
  • dragon origins 2
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment