Saturday, March 10, 2012

Battlefield Bad company 2 questions?

So I just had a few questions about battlefield bad company 2

1. how do you get weapon attachments for guns.

i've killed a lot of people with my xm8 but i cant seem to get any attachment

2. i know they are 2 different things but how do u feel engineer vs. assault?

i really want to use engineer but there is so little ammo, and sometimes i feel like im not helpin my squad with the engineer class

3. what is your favorite assault gun?

4. which is the best mode for ranking up

5. are there any medics and engineers (anyone realy, but medics and engineersare preferred) that would like to friend me on xbox live



my gt is

L0S3R B01

(anything that looks like a 'o' is a zero)Battlefield Bad company 2 questions?
1. The only attachments for guns are the scopes and the smoke grenade and shotgun attachment for assault and the spotter scope for recon.

2. My view for both of them is like this: They are both good rushing classes and both have explosive weapons. But the assault guy is more of a support/offensive class and the engineer is the quick objective class, but don't the wrong idea. I've seen guys run as assault and take out tanks and I've seen engineers go guns blazing in a base, load up kills, and are still alive.

3. I like the AN-94

4. Rushing.

5. Sure. I mostly run as a sniper, but I can have fun once in awhile. :D

GT: DeeJae Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment