Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Battlefield Bad Company 2 dead on the PC right now?

Im really tired of BF3 ATM just because of

1.) I'm only level 5 but i usually end up on the top of the leader boards.

2.) The maps are a little too big for me. %26lt;----- that said FOR ME

3.) BFBC2 is probably my all time favorite game %26lt;33Is Battlefield Bad Company 2 dead on the PC right now?
I imagine the BC2 servers are emptier due to its traffic being taken to other games released last holiday season but you should definitely be able to find some full games here and there.





Hope it helps.Is Battlefield Bad Company 2 dead on the PC right now?
Hey dude, yeah I would say it's very empty right now. I play it on PC since I just got it for PC (I had it for XBOX before). If you want to play through STEAM, add [THF] Assassin2B. Hopefully we can get in some games and play together then.

On a side note, I was actually looking on the internet to see if people have said is it dead and I stumbled upon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment