Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I make Battlefield 3 work better on my laptop?

NVIDA NVS 3100M

Approx. total memory: 2188MB

Main driver nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2mx.dll,nvwgf2

Version 8.17.12.8562

WHQL Logo'd N/A

DDI Version 10.1

Driver model WDDM 1.1



5 hours ago

- 4 days left to answer.



Additional Details

My Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz (4CPUs), ~2.4GHz

My Memory is 4096MB RAM

My DirextX Version is DirectX 11

My computer is a LENOVO THINK PAD running Windows 7 professional 64-bit (6.1,build 7600)

I am getting all of this information off my dxdiag tool.



So again, will this run Battlefield, and if not what will I need to get, more RAM?



2 hours ago

Is there any reason as to why when I try to play it I can only get it moderately to work when I have graphics all the way down as well as the screen resolution?How can I make Battlefield 3 work better on my laptop?
well id say that gpu is holding you back. and unfortunately you cant upgrade laptop gpus bc they are built to the motherboard instead of just slid into a slot like a desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment