Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi guys. Can I run battlefield 3?

I have dell gx 620, 3.2ghz normal CPU(not dual core nor core 2 duo) 1.5 gb ram, ati hd 4650 1gb of graphic card. I run battlefield 2 bad company, nfs world, undercover, gta iv and many other games but couldnt run bf3. I am running windows 7. I tried a lot but failed. plz somebody help me.

thanxHi guys. Can I run battlefield 3?
absolutely cannot!! the graphic card is okay but ...the ram is the problem... you should have 4 gb ram to run the game....and u should have dual core processor......i think should upgrade ur pc
for a start if you know that you can't run it why ask if you can?

and I'd say you'd at least need a dual core CPU or more, 4gb ram or more and a wayyy better graphics card than that to run it nicely.



sorry but it looks like you need a better system.



-KrisHi guys. Can I run battlefield 3?
What error you getting when try to launch it!



If Its Show Black Screen try to update graphics driver and direct X



if both are updated try installing game again
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>Hi guys. Can I run battlefield 3?
"3.2ghz normal CPU" you stupid? now do you know it's NORMAL? and the video card is week!

No comments:

Post a Comment