Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What would be a good shooter to get?

I'm a little bored of the games I'm currently playing, and would like to try something new. I've been playing Battlefield Heroes for almost 1.5 years, and I've gotten bored of it. I have a pretty wide experience with FPS games, and I've played BF2, BF:BC2, MW2, Wolfenstein and CS:S tough, I don't own any of these games myself.

My question is: What would be a good game to spend my money on?

I've been thinking about both Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike Source

Also, I don't want to play any Battlefield game, nor Call of Duty, as I feel that these games get too tournament based.



State your games, pros and cons, arguements and viewpoints.

PC games, by the way.What would be a good shooter to get?
you could go back and try playing the game black and mercenaries 1,both great games.i think black was an underrated game,there was suppose to be a sequel but it never happened which is to bad.mercenaries 1 was another great game but unfortunately #2 wasn't as good,don't know what happened there.hope this helps.have fun gaming.
i think you can find these games for the pc.you could also try scarface and the godfather 1.i think all of these are on pc.hope this helps.

Report Abuse

What would be a good shooter to get?
I'd try out Combat Arms. It's free to download and play, it's put out by Nexon and has been around for 2+ years now. Take the money you didn't spend on the game, and buy yourself some Nexon Cash to get a more custom game play, or you can visit the site listed below for details on how to get free Nexon cash by doing surveys
I kno u said no cod games but the new black ops comes out tommorow and I really envourage you to play it. This game is going to be amazingWhat would be a good shooter to get?
dunno
halo maybe
ghost recon

No comments:

Post a Comment