Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can my PC Support These Video Games?

Hi. Recently, I have been more interested into PC gaming and I am looking to bolster my gaming library. I wish to buy the games Homefront, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Mass Effect, Crysis (1st one), %26amp; Medal of Honor (2010) but I am worried that my laptop will be unable to handle these games. The laptop I am currently using is the Toshiba Satellite L655. Here are its specs:



Processor 2.1GHz Intel Core i3-2310M

Memory 4GB, 667MHz DDR3

Hard drive 500GB 5,400rpm

Chipset Intel HM65

Graphics Intel HD 3000

Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Dimensions (WD) 15.0 x 9.8 inches

Height 1.2 - 1.5 inches

Screen size (diagonal) 15.6 inches

System weight / Weight with AC adapter 5.6/6.3 pounds



I have used the site, Can You Run It? to see if which games my laptop can handle, but I have found it to be hard to determine w/, as a lot of games that it had classified as a "fail" (meaning that my laptop CANNOT handle the game) ended up working perfectly on my laptop w/ very minimal lag %26amp; passable graphics (Ex. Combat Arms)



I would really appreciate it if you answered my question, as I am new to PC gaming, and hardly know a thing when it comes to this. Thanks!Can my PC Support These Video Games?
You may be able to run all of them on low settings but Intel cards aren't designed for gaming so don't expect too much performance out of it.Can my PC Support These Video Games?
Good luck getting an answer for this here :/ Ive asked the same sort of question but for Americas Army 3 4 hours ago and still nothing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment