Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Will my Computer Run Battlefield 3 on 1080p ???? (Urgent)?

Hello Guys,

I have updated my graphic card from nvidia 9400 gt to Asus GTX560Ti DCII.. and now i want to play Battlefield 3 at nearly ultra settings..

I have also searched Systemrequirementslab.com and it said that my pc could run the game.. but i am not sure that it will or not at ultra or high please suggest.. My Specs are below:

=%26gt;

Motherboard: Foxconn H55MXV

Processor: 2.93 gigahertz Intel Core i3 530 (first generation)

RAM: 6 GB 1333 MHz

HDD: 1.5 TB

Graphic card: Asus ENGTX 560Ti DCII

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BIT.



Plz also tell me what FPS i will get..

thanx everyone for ur kindness!!!Will my Computer Run Battlefield 3 on 1080p ???? (Urgent)?
So about 48fps with dips in the 40s. Your CPU might hold this beast back though, if you get performance issues upgrade that processor!Will my Computer Run Battlefield 3 on 1080p ???? (Urgent)?
Absolutely.. Your card is strong enoug to juice up bf3 performance..
  • cleveland
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment