Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much would could I sell my xbox 360 for?

It is the 20gb console, its 1.5 years old.

Games: Call of Duty 2,3,WaW, Left 4 Dead 1, Black Ops, GTA 4, Saints Row 2

Games on HDD (downloaded): Battlefield 1943, Halo 1



The console has been opened because I modded Nazi zombies, but then I deleted it, so I don't think the warranty will cover it now that the seal has been broken. But the xbox is in perfect condition and has no problems at all.



It comes with 1 controller (without mic), it has an HDMI cable, the AVI cable, the HDD, a play as you go charger, and an HDD to computer cable.



So like I said, its in good condition, never had the red rings, never overheated and it doesn't have any noticeable scratches or flaws on it. I've taken good care of it since i've had it.How much would could I sell my xbox 360 for?
you probably won't be able to sell it for a decent price to someone on ebay/craigslist/ kijiji because thats where a bunch of banned hackers and modders sell their stuff, which makes others hesitant at buying stuff from there.

Your best bet is to sell it to gamestop/ebgames/ or what ever local game store you have that offers trade, but I really wouldn't recommend this because they usually low ball the price so much ( I was offered $75 for my year old xbox)

I wouldn't expect to get much in this economy for a console in generalHow much would could I sell my xbox 360 for?
Games 50$

Console 50$ if you lucky 75$

Cables, Controller, Charger, 30$

HDD and HDD Cable 10$



140$-165$

No comments:

Post a Comment