Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something is wrong with Battlefield 2 for my PC. Can you help?

I'm playing Battlefield 2 on my computer then and all of a sudden the game shuts down and takes me back to the desktop. I didn't hit the escape button or choose to leave a server--it just does it on its own. Aside from that, I've noticed that sometimes not all the servers are appearing. Sometime I'll see a list of over a thousand (1000) servers, and other times I'll only see around fifty (50) servers or much less than that. The server issue also happens with my Battlefield 2142 game (using patch 1.50). For the record, this just started to happen to me toaday (like around ten minutes ago).



Here is a brief description of my PC:

Windows XP (SP3)

Geforce 6800 (256 MB) Graphics card

Intel Pentium 4 Processor (3.00GHz) with speeds (2.99 GHz)

System Ram 1.5 GB

Something is wrong with Battlefield 2 for my PC. Can you help?
There have been some punkbuster updates recently, so try updating that first: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a>

I've also been getting crashes recently, but a lot of the time the server crashes aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment