Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Issues with Battlefield 2142 when joining a game?

I click a game and it loads. Once I enter the game it freezes for a second then goes to the main menu to join another game. A message pops up and says "punkbuster". I already checked with punkbuster; it says it is up to date.



This is my first time playing this. I played 2 games okay then I started having these problems. I am running version 1.5.Issues with Battlefield 2142 when joining a game?
PUNKBUSTER



Make sure your windows user account type is administrator when updating Punkbuster and when playing the game.

Download and run http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a>

Download: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a> and run the uninstall first, then install.

If necessary make sure you allow the services PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe from your "C:\Windows\system32\" folder (or "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" on 64bit systems) in security software like virus scanners and/or firewalls.

In case of doubt, manually add both to your firewall's allow list.

After the installation process you will only find PnkBstrA, so just make sure this process file is not blocked.Issues with Battlefield 2142 when joining a game?
Had that problem at the start too. I went to the punkbuster website and downloaded the punkbuster for Battlefield 2142 installed and everything was fine after that. Good luck.
  • dominoes
  • dragon age the origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment