Saturday, February 25, 2012

Problems running battlefield 2 on the pc?

I'm running on a Vista laptop (yeah, I'm getting it upgraded by Christmas hopefully : D) and I am trying to install the Battlefield 2 1.5 patch. I have it downloaded, but when I try to run the application, my Windows Explorer freezes up and nothing happens. Any suggestions on how to get the 1.5 patch to install?Problems running battlefield 2 on the pc?
Well first if you have never updated your BF2 you should be installing patch 1.41 before 1.50 as it isn't a full patch.

Any other issues are probably to do with administrator privileges or User account control, log in to windows as admin or right click on the installer and run as admin, disable user account control, or just boot into safe mode, that usually works.Problems running battlefield 2 on the pc?
I have 2 suggestions for you



Run the exe and just leave it for ages, I remember in my old bf2 days some of the patches were slow to load up, Leave it upto Half hour if it hasnt loaded by then its not gona



Theirs also a possibility that the file got corrupt while downloading it, so try re downloading it and opening it again, Again this has happened to me in the past



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment