Saturday, February 25, 2012

I have recently downloaded patch v1.5 for Battlefield 2 and doesnt run?

I have vista home premium and have recently bough Battle field 2 and downloaded an update for it (patch 1.5) after downloading it, it installs fine, but when I try to run battlefield 2 it loads up but then crashes before the ea games title appears and crashes to the desktop please help me solve this problem :( also am really annoyed becuase the update took 8 hours to download becuase I have a really slow internet connection!I have recently downloaded patch v1.5 for Battlefield 2 and doesnt run?
First thing you should do is check your pc can run the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>

If your pc is ok, uninstall the game as 1.50 is a beta patch, you want patch 1.41 until 1.50 is officially released: http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches鈥?/a>



It sounds like the game is crashing because of graphics problem. It could be the drivers need updating, your monitor refresh rate is not supported or the graphics card you have is not supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment