Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can i use headset to hear an speak with my squad in battlefield 2 or 2142?

i have a 7.1 onboard sound card with 3 connectors and 5.1 speaker system which occupies all of them. so i cant make a clear contact with my squad while playing game the sound of artilery,bullets etc. is it possible to get only the voice of my squad members through headset and other things through speaker system so it would be more clear but i cant even connect the headset since every connector occupied please help.How can i use headset to hear an speak with my squad in battlefield 2 or 2142?
Its well cheap at the mo is the game any good as was thinking of getting itHow can i use headset to hear an speak with my squad in battlefield 2 or 2142?
I don't need a headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment