Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield 2 (and Special Forces) unlock problem?

Okay,here's the deal.



I've been playing Battlefield 2 for a long time.

I want to unlock the L96A1.

2 days ago I have bought Battlefield 2 Complete Collection, so I that have Special Forces.



I made a new account so I could get my first rank(and with that, a new unlock) fast.

I started playing on Special forces. My experience bar was full,yet I didn't rank up.

After another 5 games,I still hadn't ranked up. That was weird.

I closed the game, and went to regular Battlefield 2.

I played 1 game, and I ranked up. HOWEVER when I got back to my BFHQ, I was still a private.

Then I went back to Special Forces, played 1 game, and ranked up again. Same story: back to BFHQ, still private.

I exited my game. Today, I logged on and saw a popup message (in my main menu) That I had ranked up to Private First Class. But now, I don't have an unlock!



This is very weird,because in regular Battlefield 2, I had an unlock at Private first class.



Can someone help me on this? I hope this explanation includes everything you need to know.



Other info:



Yes, I did patch up. (first to 1.41,then 1.5)





Thanks!Battlefield 2 (and Special Forces) unlock problem?
Ok, first you don't get an unlock at Pfc, the first unlock is at Lance Corporal; http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

2nd, if you used your original account you would have got an unlock for every unlock you have already received as soon as you played a round of Special Forces. So if you had already unlocked 4 classes you would get another 4 instantly ready to unlock in BFHQ.

3rd, the stats server is known for being slow, but it's rare that it loses your match points altogether, they usually turn up within 24 hours. Tuesdays is maintenance day, so you may find you can't even log in at certain times of that day.Battlefield 2 (and Special Forces) unlock problem?
Phukamon
  • halloween horror nights
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment