Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Battlefield 2 won't work correctly online!?

I recently reinstalled my Battlefield 2.



I patched it all the way to 1.41, and even tried 1.5

Whenever I try to play online, there are about 20 servers, and only 3 or so have more than 3 people.



When I check: Without same version, there are 1700 servers.



My question is why: I have the most up to date patch on my BF2, and yet I cannot access the servers.



Please help!My Battlefield 2 won't work correctly online!?
you said you tried the 1.5 patch which is still a beta meaning it is a pre-release before the real one. The beta will have a few bugs which will be reported to the bf2 patch makers and they will fix them and release the real one without bugs. Because this patch is fairly new and unofficial, the main servers won't be using them because they don't want to lose their returning and loyal players. If you go back to the 1.41 patch, you should get about 1500 serversMy Battlefield 2 won't work correctly online!?
You need patch 1.41 (1.1.2965-797.0) to get the most servers: http://www.gamershell.com/download_16477鈥?/a>
  • money games
  • toronto
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment